Last updated: 02/08/2018
Finch Technologies, Ltd. ("us, "we", or "our") operates finch-vr.com website (the "Service")
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes, all in order to provide and improve our Service for you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address (State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country)
- Company name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies used are beacons, tags and scripts, to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can change your browser settings to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you might not be able to use some portions or features of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Finch Technologies, Ltd. Uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain the Service
- to notify you about changes to our Service
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
- to provide customer care and support
- to provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- to monitor the usage of the Service
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ that those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside British Virgin Islands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the British Virgin Islands and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Finch Technologies, Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the hopes that such action is necessary to:
- to comply with a legal obligation
- to protect and defend the rights or property of Finch Technologies, Ltd.
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- to protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related maintenance or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. We use Yandex.Metrica on our website.
Yandex.Metrica is a web analytics service offered by Yandex that tracks and reports website traffic. Yandex uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market any products or services to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In accordance with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- we will notify you via email within 7 business days
- we will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle not only require that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
Changes to this Privacy
1. BVI office
Finch Technologies Ltd.
Building #10, 1st Floor P.O. Box 3169
Skelton Bay Lot
PMB 103 Fish Bay Tortola
British Virgin Islands
2. Russia branch
39 Kirova str.